Code of Ethics
At all times put our client’s interests above our own
Give our client high quality service
Maintain proficiency in our work through continuing professional education (CPE)
Highest level of professional objectivity
Charge a fair and reasonable fee based on the amount of time and skill required
Respect the ownership and confidentiality of information received
Do not disclose information unless authorised or unless there is a legal or professional obligation to do so
Counselling, guidance and coaching : assist corporations, international organizations, NGOs, associations and foundations, entrepreneurs; to raise & mobilize resources, invest, plan, develop and secure funds for efficiency and performance.
- Provide you with a qualified and experienced advisor.
- Conduct business with diligence.
- Meet the public, corporations and organizations needs and expectations.
- High standards of education, experience and integrity.
- Clients and results oriented.